InBody is a non-expensive measurement method
InBody measures large quantities of body analysis data with ease
InBody is secure and with no risk of exposure to radiation
InBody scans can be performed in any convenient location
The InBody is one of the leading analyzers of body composition, recognized for its outstanding precision and reproducibility. It continues to be relied on in leading hospitals, universities, and professional health institutions.
InBody Results Data
- Body Composition Analysis: Body weight is the sum of Total Body Water, Protein, Minerals, and Body Fat Mass. Maintain a balanced body composition to stay healthy.
- MuscleFat Analysis: Provides body weight, muscle mass, and fat mass. Skeletal Muscle Mass is the amount of muscle attached to the bones. A high Skeletal Muscle Mass with a low fat mass indicates a strong body.
- Obesity Analysis: BMI is an index used to determine obesity by using height and weight
- PBF is the percentage of body fat compared to body weight.
- Segmental Lean Analysis: Shows how well developed your muscle is for each part of the body. See where you should work on more.
- Segmental Fat Analysis: You can check and manage fat mass on each segmental part of the body. Monitor Percent Body Fat of each part and try to keep them in ‘Normal’ range.
- InBody Score: This score shows the evaluation of your body composition, which includes muscle, fat, and water in the body
- Weight Control:See how your body measures up to the recommended Weight, Muscle Mass, and Body Fat Mass for a good balance. The ‘+’ means to gain and the ‘’ means to lose.
- Impedance: Impedance is the resistance value measured when electrical currents are applied throughout the body. Based on the measured data, key body composition outputs can be analyzed. Impedance is also used for many research purposes.